Saturday, April 13, 2019

Yes I am proud to be Iglesia Ni Cristo


Okay so ganito. Yes, I am an active member of INC and as much as possible, I actually don’t like to post anything about my faith in social media. I don’t know, but my personal connection with our Almighty God and me being a member of INC don’t have anything to do with Facebook, IG, Twitter and the like. I don’t feel like sharing it because I avoid drama over these platforms, lalo na yung mga nag a
away sa comment sections? Please! we know that these sites have been overused by people, some are trying to prove themselves yada yada etc. Unfortunately, there are also some people who based people’s character pa nga as what they see in social media sites. Wow! I almost forget. Iba na nga pala ang mga tao ngayon. But here I am atleast sharing my .30 percent of my faith.


Anyhoo- Earlier today, March 30, 2019- I was one lucky kapatid who witnessed the teaching of our Beloved Executive Minister and yes! Pinangasiwaan nya ang pagsamba namin sa aming locale which was only advised us few days before the said date. At first, hindi ako makapaniwala. Its really a mixed emotion because majority of the time, I only see him during video links streaming (if you’re a kapatid, you will definitely understand) and I haven’t met Ka Eduardo in person yet so indeed I was so excited. I prayed that God will be with us during the entire pagsamba which he perfectly did as always!

Fast Forward- After that mabiyayang pagsamba, the long wait is over! Myself found me shaking hands with him upfront (teary eyed) That feeling! And seeing Ka Eduardo’s smile is such priceless! I am indeed happy that not only I was able to met him in person pero nakasugo din ako sa tupad for finance on that very special day so maaga ako nakapasok sa loob ng kapilya, I felt sorry to some brethren, especially those that came from other locale who haven’t got the chance na makapasok. Security measures in the area din is super strict.

For us INC kasi, we don’t always get the chance to see our pamamahala in person. Infact, I haven’t even met our late beloved executive minister Ka Erdie. I remember, When he passed away in 2009, I was in INC compound at Central but have not gotten the chance na makapasok sa Templo because of thousands of people. Nonetheless, the fact that I was there, paying respect, I think that’s enough.

So whats my point? When you heard about us INC in social media, online blogs or anything you read especially that are against US, please don’t be one sided or judge us quickly based on what you have read or probably even saw. I respect all your opinions and bash, infact, we are super used to it. Think about your friends who are INC as well. How would they feel if you said something wrong about INC? In the same manner that this also applies to us INC to not attack these people. At the end of the day, we know the teachings. We can always have a decent talk over religion if need be but not that way.

Also, I hate the connotation sometimes that we INC members are all banal. We are not! just like ordinary people, we are humans, we commit mistakes of course, we are super far from being perfect. The reason why until now that we are inside INC is beacause God wants us to be. Despite sa mga kasalanan natin, we really aint worth of this privilege. Totoo rin naman talaga na wala sa INC ang problema. Nasa INDIVIDUAL na kaanib. So bakit ka matitisod?


Anyways- I am not here to be so melodramatic about my faith. But I’m here to atleast share what I wanted to share. I’m sharing you this link as well- this is so far one of my favorite hyms na minsan lang talaga sya awitin. Its uploaded on you tube. I always feel super blessed listening to this so you may want to listen to this too.


“Ako at ang aking sambahayan"
https://youtu.be/WkfpDLnQNfM






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bonifacio Global City